(73FEB919D13A3EA64D68E97AEACF6B5F) 5b1354b08127f61892ba8161f8dd83db.getpaidout.blogspot.in

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Nitin Gadkari Defends Narendra Modi | Bihar Elections 2015 - This is a wrong move once again is my view!

Buzz It












Mr.Narendra Modi Know well how to defend this Bihar issue Here by
Defending way Mr.Nitin gadkari may be trying to create Troubles to
Mr.Modi. Bihar Election result is a Finished matter. In My view Mr.Nitin
Gadkari may like to generate troubles to Mr.Modi or B J P. This is a
wrong method is my belief.
At the time of Election Mr.Amit shah
stated few unwanted statements in the election campaign. Now .... what
is this ,why B J P suddenly turn towards wrong path? is my question?
also I strongly Recommend that Mr.Nitin Gadkari and Mr.Amit Shah were to
be removed from their designation is a must to enhance the Good Going
of B J P.

If you like this please Link Back to this article...



No comments: