(73FEB919D13A3EA64D68E97AEACF6B5F) 5b1354b08127f61892ba8161f8dd83db.getpaidout.blogspot.in

Thursday, June 18, 2015

I have no hand in political making of Reddy brothers: Sushma Swaraj."While Karnataka burns with corruption, the Neros of BJP fiddle in Delhi.

Buzz It

I have no hand in political making of Reddy brothers: Sushma Swaraj."While Karnataka burns with corruption, the Neros of BJP fiddle in Delhi.


Leader of Opposition in Lok Sabha, Sushma Swaraj has refuted charges that she is a protector of the mining barons Bellary brothers and played a role in their induction into the Karnataka cabinet.
“There cannot be a bigger lie. Let me tell you the truth, I have no hand in the political making of the Bellary brothers. I had nothing to do in making them ministers or building up their stature as political leaders,” Ms. Swaraj said in an interview to a weekly magazine Outlook.
Read more:

If you like this please Link Back to this article...



No comments: