(73FEB919D13A3EA64D68E97AEACF6B5F) 5b1354b08127f61892ba8161f8dd83db.getpaidout.blogspot.in

Monday, April 27, 2015

Pope Benedict XVI (Pope emeritus) converted to Islam

Buzz It




this is a right conversion, off course. In my life time I with out compromise I shall wish to say that Islam is on the right path derived by God Allah or not but In my life I had experience with most powerful religious leaders who lived few centuries ago who were wish to talk to me,as well as on many occasion I Have seen  Hazrat Mahboobe Subhani Shah Abdul Kdir Jilani who sleep at Bagdhad in my Dream and used to get answers from him on many . This replies are I used to Post in my blogs as my Predictions and those were went 100% right till date.



In the Adminstration time of Mr.Obama Holy Father at Vatican city Benedict xiv converted to Islam was exhibited Allah the almighty is more powerful than all other God messaengers on earth.



But at the same time I wish to say or predict that in the Name of Terrorism Islam people killed in all Islam countries is wrong. In many Places Lord Allah is very clear and profound and concrete saying in many Ayaths in Many Surah in 114 of Holy Quran confirms that Blood shed or even killing animals for food was also mentioned as a wrong or Haram or Bad act by Human. If required I am ready to recite those Ayaths from Many Sura's . But How the great Islam People community fail to adhere this saying of Allah in Holy Quran? is shocking me at all times.



when i see or listen about Human Lives claimed by Terrorists acts in the Name of Jighad is 100% wrong act to do on Earth is my strong Belief and recommendations.



Thanks.

If you like this please Link Back to this article...



No comments: