(73FEB919D13A3EA64D68E97AEACF6B5F) 5b1354b08127f61892ba8161f8dd83db.getpaidout.blogspot.in

Saturday, October 18, 2014

My Idea to My Gov by My Prime Minister Mr.Modi!

Buzz It
My Dear Prime Minister Mr.Modi You are living for People Welfare and Ruling India and we Indians feel  that for Our Survival you are a  Gift by God for Indians is Now in India in exists is well known to World.
For example As an employee when I resigned my employment I got Certificates on Form D by Provident Fund Office. I Have to submit these certificates on my age 58years. Now I am on 55. But painful matter in this is I will be paid a sum of Rupees 700 to Rs.1000 only ,You know sir ,that this is not an enough amount for survival with the present cost of living. so I humbly request your Kindness to analyze the truthfulness in this issue and may please arrange to issue instructions to offer a Government Order to enable a Minimum of Rupees  3000 as Pension to employees with certificates /retired for a Survival with basic needs.Please show grace on Myself and all employees who worked in Companies and living with a Minimum of Rupees 1000 as Pension amount as a part of  your Humanitarian Approach. My Sincere Thanks to your Good office.



To Help Employees please read my Post just now posted in my Blog  http://getpaidout.blogspot.in/Also my Humble request to your Kind office not to sell further Shares of any Union Government Offices run in states of India to any state Government in any part of Our Country is a Must. Now you would have noticed that Tamil Nadu Government has not come forward to sort out the prevailing issue between NLC and its Employees over 45 Days.In the earlier Occasion Tamil Nadu Government has purchased the shares of NLC is seems to be   just to create trouble to Union Government by MR.Manmohan Singh in UPA2.


Also I look forward my ideas sent and Ideas will follow may be read and may be offered importance by My Gov by My Brother as Mr.Modi as Prime Minister of My Nation.

Just Now I have Posted my Ideas on Energy Department to Develop Our Nation India.with Love J.K.Sundararajan. iyshwar85@gmail.com. Energy Departments in scattered so it has to be united as one for complete  use of the Productions.

If you like this please Link Back to this article...



No comments: