(73FEB919D13A3EA64D68E97AEACF6B5F) 5b1354b08127f61892ba8161f8dd83db.getpaidout.blogspot.in

Friday, September 27, 2013

request to Mr.Praveen Kumar and Election Commission

Buzz It

request to Mr.Praveen Kumar and Election Commission.

In the Last occasion when I submitted my application duly filled for correction of my address in Voter I D Card it was issued to me with proper correction requested but with a heading as "Duplicate". so No use. every where they question on this word Duplicate. So My opinion is Election Commission may issue a card after corrections by smashing the old one with wrong facts / data 's and may confirm to issue the new card with corrected.

Also my Humble request to Election commission is may please arrange to issue Election Voter I D Card with Color Photo of a person will be a right decision. Election commission may request to Union Government of India with proper recommendations to demand fund for a one time Affair.
other wise the Voter I D Card is also a criminal waste in Government expense. or exploitation of Public Money when it is not serving the purpose properly/exactly.
 I am ready to meet Mr.Praveen Kumar if permitted to discuss on this issue further as a person from people of India. This is a request may be forwarded to election commission of India by Google Team. Thanks to Google for arranging to do the needful on this regard. with Love on Google Team - J.K.Sundararajan.surarksr@gmail.com
 

Already I wrote to Prime Minister of India and President of India about to reduce the Fare for Citizen ship card issued by Postal Department ,and it may be Rupees Fifty  and their by may please merge Voter I D Card of Election Commission of India with this Postal Department issuing Citizen Ship Card  to make easy and perfect in the matter.Post Man /post woman know all living in all living areas. so Election commission may join hands with Postal department to streamline the Voter I D Card with Color Photo of Individuals. This will arrange the citizen ship  and Voter I d issue. Also while arranging a Voter I D card , this could like a Debit Card with Magnetic Surface. this will enable to swipe to caste a vote by a voter. Your work will get attracted and followed by many Nations in the world is also true is in my view.

If you like this please Link Back to this article...



No comments: