(73FEB919D13A3EA64D68E97AEACF6B5F) 5b1354b08127f61892ba8161f8dd83db.getpaidout.blogspot.in

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

science

Buzz It

Hi this is about science.

Yes! We people have witnessed atom bomb research and its blasts and now about damages from Atom bomb and nuclear plants.

Science can not be certified as improved by telling the above Matter. 

We are the people in the world yet to get a permanent pesticide or killer for Mosquito.

Few years back, on this already I wrote a lengthy post with many temporary solutions in all my blogs to save poor people in the world. But now I get energy on the same subject because Bill Gates is also raising this same ethnic issue in another manner. 

Bill Gates on mosquito’s, malaria and education. Now it attracts the world towards this matter. Same matters revealed by me in my Posts. So I am so Happy on finding such importance by a video concept by Bill Gates is to be appreciated at all times. 

Now you are interested to watch the video .please visit this Link.

Thanks to My Dear Bill Gates - Microsoft.com on behalf of people of this world.JK.



If you like this please Link Back to this article...



No comments: