(73FEB919D13A3EA64D68E97AEACF6B5F) 5b1354b08127f61892ba8161f8dd83db.getpaidout.blogspot.in

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dr.Manmohan singh

Buzz It
Hi to my dear friends and viewers of this blog here is a message about Dr.Manmohan singh.

He is going to attend conferrence at South Africa. For this he leaves On 23.5.2011 and coming back to India on 29.5.2011.

Here is an advice from me to my dear Prime Minister. Normally I use to say this to all my friends. Tantric effect are highly possible by few at south Africa. Their are people with emeinent knowledge in this matter at south africa. so that I used to recommend that when ever I see my friends leave to south Africa , I like to advise that to be very careful in food and not to leave the comb he / she uses any where is very important. So I like to pass this message to my Dear Prime Minister also. I selected my blogger.com blog and through this post  I published  the news to reach him any how.

In case if he is not respecting this news or message than he may be expected to return with many Pathetic Health Problems.  My Prime Minister health is more Important to my country. Because world is watching India progress  with a surprise Note.

Thank you.

If you like this please Link Back to this article...



No comments: